Synergy Clinic - (Addlestone) - Business Administration Assistant
Wage: £220 per week.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 35 hrs per week. One hour lunch.
Job role duties include:
- Uploading invoices into accounting software.
- Data entry.
- Assisting in the production of accounting software
- Involved in project work such as redeveloping websites.
- Talking to suppliers and accounts payable.
- General administration and business development.
- Assisting in acquisitions of additional dental practices
Programme: Business Administrator
Duration: 17 months
Course Type: Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your workplace.
The Apprenticeship programme is made up of different units. Apprentices will be assessed on their knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout the apprenticeship and tracked online using an e-portfolio.
These are grouped into 3 themes which complement each other and are as follows:
- Core Business & Administration
- Managing Self & Personal Skills
- Using Resources & Achieving Results.
- After each theme is complete, a Mock End Point Assessment is carried out to ensure apprentices are prepared for the End Point Assessment at the end of the programme.
- After a minimum of 372 days and successful delivery of the programme, the end point assessment will take place. The end-point assessment is a synoptic assessment of the skills, behaviours and knowledge that have been developed throughout the apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessments will involve an independent assessor carrying out final assessments with the apprentice, to ensure that the competences and learning within the ‘Apprenticeship Standard’ have been met.
- Apprentices can achieve a pass, merit or distinction dependent on how well they perform in their End-Point Assessment.
Progression / Future prospects
Potential to study AAT, ICAEW, ACCA
- Strong work ethic required
- Computer literacy
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Interest in finance
- GCSE or Equivalent in English and math A* - C / 9-4
- Basic computer skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team,
- Hunger for advanced studies/ advanced career.
Apply Back to all