Leadership and Management Tutor
Reports to: Learning and Development Manager
Located: Home based with travel
Working hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Up to £34k
Hawk is an Ofsted outstanding, CMI Strategic Partner, passionate about developing the leaders of the future. We are looking for experienced Business Services Tutors to deliver Leadership and Management and Business Administration apprenticeships. Our learners include recruited apprentices to senior managers, largely from the public sector but also from a range of diverse national brand employers. You will be delivering our apprenticeship programmes through a blend of online and face to face learning at the employer’s premises.
You will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality programmes along with English and Maths Functional Skills (where required). We use a blended delivery approach consisting of workshop delivery, one-to-one coaching and remote learning in client locations as well as online. Your passion for teaching, coaching and developing others will empower future leaders to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential.
Successful applicants will be supported through a successful induction supported by a dedicated coach. Hawk is a forward-thinking provider and an Investors in People Gold organisation. We recruit and build teams based around our company values of Forward-thinking, Learning, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowering, so you can expect a development path to support your growth.
Person, skills and experience
• You will be a management professional with at least 3 years middle management experience (essential)
• Passionate about the subjects of Leadership & Management, Business Administration and Customer Service
• Experienced in delivering Leadership & Management, Business Administration and Customer Service apprenticeships
• Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33 (essential)
• Teaching qualification PTLLS, CET or equivalent (essential)
• Experience of using e-portfolios / e-learning platform (essential)
• Business degree/Management Level 5 qualification or equivalent (desirable)
• Strong Maths, English and IT (Maths and English delivery required)
• High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
• Professional with excellent communication skills
• Flexible and willing to travel (significantly less travel due to current delivery being mostly online)
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Home based role with travel, managing your own diary
• An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
• An Investors In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development!
• 24 days' leave, plus Christmas shutdown, plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
• Your birthday off in addition to annual leave
• 1 hour ‘Me Time’ per week
• Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
• Summer and winter parties and team day events
• Company phone and laptop
• Contributory pension scheme
• 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply using the form below.
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.Back