HML - (Richmond) - HR Traineeship
Positions: x 1
Wage: This is an unpaid Traineeship work placement. Lunch and Travel will be paid for by the employer as applicable.
Week 1 - pre-employment support with Hawk Training. Week 2 to 8 - in the workplace, 2 days per week. We are flexible and can adjust this based on availability of the successful applicant. Working hours will be 9 to 5.30 with 1 hour for lunch
Richmond Upon Thames
We are looking to offer the right candidate the opportunity to work within an established HR team. We will give you exposure in all aspects of HR including; training, recruitment, HR technical and HR systems. The role will involve some HML site visits with our Head of HR. This role will involve verbal communication with our customers and suppliers. You will have good attention to detail and be punctual and presentable at all times.
Traineeship Pre-employment programme
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement. It can last from 6 weeks up to 1 year. Our traineeship will last between 8 to 12 weeks dependent on individual need. Traineeships help you get ready for an apprenticeship or job if you don’t have the appropriate skills
A traineeship is an excellent way to prepare you for an apprenticeship or for entry into employment. At a time when young people face even more challenge and competition in the labour market from older and more experienced workers, a traineeship can be the step up that you need to launch your career and enter the labour market.
Enrolling on a traineeship is an opportunity to support you into work and help tackle youth unemployment. Traineeships allow employers to nurture young people to find the right candidate for their job roles and ensure you fit with the culture of their organisation.
The programme is split into two themes.
Theme 1 Business Fundamentals:
- Introduction to your Traineeship
- British Values
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Sector Specific Skills
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills and Qualities for Employment
- Personal Growth and Development
Theme 2: Employability Skills
- Self‐Assessment and Awareness
- Building Teamworking
- Interview Skills
- CV Writing
- Exit Interview and Feedback
The successful candidate will be provided with adequate training to enable them to complete any necessary tasks and therefore experience in the property management industry would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Teamwork skills
- The initiative, enthusiasm and self-confidence to interface directly with clients
- Understanding of Residential Block Property Management
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills, professional telephone manner and ability to manage challenging callers.
- High standard of numerical and written English grammar
- Good IT skills particularly in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Work to pre-determined task deadlines
- Follow written procedures
Through excellent personal customer service, we aim to be the leading independent professional property services company within the management sector.”
We are a leading property management company with over 50 years’ experience and are committed to ensuring your home is handled with care and respect. With a varied portfolio of developments and with over 20 offices in the HML Group positioned conveniently around the UK, you are never far away from a local HML property manager.
Website: www.hmlgroup.comApply Back to all