Early Years Tutor, West London – Delivering Apprenticeship Training
Locations: Covering Twickenham, Teddington, Richmond and surrounding areas
Reports to: Team Manager
We are excited to be recruiting for several Early Years Tutor to join our fantastic team of passionate education professionals. Early Years is a leading provision within Hawk’s portfolio, grown through our reputation as an Outstanding training provider with over 30 years’ experience. Passionate about people, we are an Investors in People Gold company, so you can expect ongoing professional development and personal growth.
You will be delivering our apprenticeship programmes through a blend of online and face to face learning at the employer’s premises. Working closely with their employers, you'll develop apprentice’s knowledge, skills and behaviours along with maths and English.
After a robust induction, you will be allocated your own caseload of apprentices who will range from those new entrants, to leaders wanting to progress their careers. This is a homebased role with travel, however delivery is currently online via MS Teams, so you need to be IT savvy.
If you are seeking a rewarding career with a company that cares about you and your future and possess the passion and skills we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years sector experience with at least 2 years' at a management level
- A passion to teach and develop individuals to fulfil their potential
- Strong education and teaching skills
- Strong maths, English and IT skills
- Experience using online learning platforms and e-portfolios
- Confident in utilising a blend of stand-up delivery, coaching and assessing
- Flexible and adaptable, with excellent organisation and planning skills
- Over 1 year’s current experience as a tutor/assessor (desirable)
- Relevant assessing/teaching qualifications ie. TAQA, AET or above/equivalent (desirable)
- Experience of delivering functional skills to level 2 (desirable)
- Full, clean driving license and willing to travel for this role (desirable)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Home based role with travel, managing your own diary
- An Ofsted Outstanding independent training provider
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development!
- 24 days leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Your birthday off!
- Rewards and Recognition platform with over 900 + discounts
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- Company phone and laptop
- Contributory pension scheme
- 1 paid 'Giving Back' day a year for volunteering/charity work
Please see our linked in page to get a feel for our values and culture https://www.linkedin.com/company/hawk-training/life/
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply using the form below.
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.Back