CitySprint - (Sheffield/ Rotherham) - Apprentice - Business Admin
Positions: x 1
Wage: £12,187.50 per annum
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30, 37.5 hrs per week.
During this apprenticeship you will:
- Understand CitySprint’s values and how they link to our service culture.
- Understand your role and responsibility within your organisation and the impact of your actions on others.
- Learn CitySprint’s systems, equipment and technology
- Become knowledgeable in all the services we can offer
- Learn about Service Level figures and how we meet them
- Learn to understand the booking process from start to finish, using X-Despatch and NDI
- Gain a good understanding of Service Centre operational processes
- Learn how to Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders (Drivers, Service Centre Colleagues, Clients, Suppliers)
- Proactively supports site housekeeping in line with Health and Safety requirements
- Continuously support your team/colleagues
- Actively promote a positive work environment
- Replying to clients email requests
- Notifying clients of issues and delays
- Running daily reports to monitor performance and identify issues for previous day
- Taking client bookings through calls and emails
- Communicating with all departments to manage and resolve customer, courier, and control queries
- Ensures all paperwork and systems are maintained efficiently and accurately and in line with business requirements
- Undertaking any relevant ad hoc activities related to the role
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Recognition awards and incentives
Programme: Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Duration: 15 to 17 months (dependent on exemptions)
Course Type: Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your workplace.
The Apprenticeship programme is made up of different units. Apprentices will be assessed on their knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout the apprenticeship and tracked online using an e-portfolio.
These are grouped into 3 themes which complement each other and are as follows:
- Core Business & Administration
- Managing Self & Personal Skills
- Using Resources & Achieving Results.
- After each theme is complete, a Mock End Point Assessment is carried out to ensure apprentices are prepared for the End Point Assessment at the end of the programme.
- After a minimum of 372 days and successful delivery of the programme, the end point assessment will take place. The end-point assessment is a synoptic assessment of the skills, behaviours and knowledge that have been developed throughout the apprenticeship.
- End-Point Assessments will involve an independent assessor carrying out final assessments with the apprentice, to ensure that the competences and learning within the ‘Apprenticeship Standard’ have been met.
- Apprentices can achieve a pass, merit or distinction dependent on how well they perform in their End-Point Assessment.
- Apprentices also work towards a Level 2 qualification in English and maths in the first half of the programme if they have no prior exemption (GCSE’s A – C or equivalents in English and Maths).
CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
Employer website https://www.citysprint.co.uk/
- Enjoy working as a team
Our service centres are usually based on the outskirts of town on an Industrial Estate but are accessible by Bus/train (in some instances with a 20 min walk)
Apply Back to all