AnyJunk, Apprentice Customer Service Adviser
Weekly Wage: £288.46
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Intermediate level 2 apprenticeship
Putney, SW15 1AX
As soon as possible
Working in a friendly, vibrant open plan office this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and has a ‘can do attitude’
In the breakout area, there is a pool table and sofa so people have somewhere to go and interact with others in a warm and friendly environment.
Working in a team of 3, the role offers stability, progression and developments and is a very reactive role.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with enquiries from new customers - by phone and email
- Liaising with our collection crews throughout the country
- Looking after our key account customers (90% of what we do is for existing clients)
- Reviewing and investigating complaints (when/if they arise)
- Converting inbound leads into bookings
- Responding promptly to ‘online chats’
- Dealing with the workflow from the night before and responding with expected timescales
You are a calm and articulate communicator who enjoys speaking with people at any level with a desire to learn and develop as we grow.
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills – with fluent, idiomatic English
- Natural empathy and an outgoing, friendly personality
- An ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm, pro-activity and a can-do attitude
Customer Service Practitioner
Duration: 13 months
Course Type: Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your work place.
Apply Back to all